Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Testimonial:


Hi Laura,
What a wonderful weekend I had. Thanks for your great instruction.
You are a fantastic teacher. You made me very comfortable with all we did. We worked on ways that helped me feel good about doing the fine
work that we were trying to accomplish. Going to your workshop I had
the idea that i would be just having a fun time with my friend Karen, meet you, and try something new. Well it exceeded that. You showed me a great appreciation of jewelry making and a new way to look at
jewelry that I see.
You also inspired me to try new things!!! And
when trying new things, to adapt to how to accomplish them. The workshop also will make me a better instructor as well...
Finding out things that are hard for me helps me understand others better. Hope to
come again some day for another workshop.
Thanks a million,
Cathy

No comments: