Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well, no working in the studio today. I went to a baby shower (which was wonderful), and am finishing up a sweater I started , oh, about two years ago! Almost done, just finishing the neckline now. Next project in my studio will be making the buttons. I think it will be copper and silver for the buttons ;> The wool I knit the sweater with was from my Black Finn sheep, Luna. Not handspun this time though. I was was just aching to start knitting- didn't feel like spending the time carding and spinning, so I had it professionally done for that last fleece. Don't you hate it when you put a project down for a period of time and then try to get back to it and it feels overwhelming because you forget where you left off, or forgot the stitch pattern? Arghh... but perseverance pays off in the long run.

No comments: