Monday, January 5, 2009

More jewelry please...

Well, I will focus, focus, focus... Allison suggests that I - "put more jewelry on there, woman!"
Okay...I do get distracted, but that is "the way" isn't it? That is how we express ourselves and invite happy little accidents to occur. Who knows what might be discovered while on a sidetrack? 
But yes, I will post some new pictures of finished jewelry as soon as I do some polishing. It's my least favorite part of making jewelry. How many pieces make it to the polishing wheel and then threaten life and limb? Can be a lot if you are distracted. So, that being said... I usually get a bunch of it together to do all at once, and besides, it can be a very filthy job. 
For the past few days I have been working on a FABULOUS new Turquoise Pendant. I can't wait to share it. It has three gorgeous turquoise cabochons set amongst random circles of silver. 

No comments: